National Storage website is owned and operated by National Storage Pty Ltd. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time.
By purchasing an item on this website and/or engaging with our company, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. National Storage may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those amended Terms and Conditions.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, logos and illustrations, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by National Storage and its related companies. Such material may not be copied, republished, reproduced, uploaded, modified, transmitted, posted, or distributed in any way without the consent of National Storage.
The use of this website and these conditions is in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under Australian laws. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
GST (Goods & Services Tax) Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST.
All prices on our Web Site are listed in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to Australian civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. National Storage does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
Links to other sites
National Storage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites that are linked to nationalstorage.nz.
Advertised space sizes are approximate and for comparison purposes only. Spaces may be smaller or larger than advertised. Spaces are not rented by the square metre, and rent is not based on square metre measurements.
Paying Your Bill
We offer a range of options to pay your account without using your credit card, including by cash, cheque, direct debit and EFTPOS. We charge a fee for use of some options which incur higher administration costs for us. National Storage, like many companies across Australia, imposes a fee for payment by credit card. If you pay your account using a credit card, we may charge you a credit card payment processing fee, which is calculated as a percentage of the account payment made and depends on the type of credit card you use. You can avoid this fee by paying by one of the other methods outlined above. To register or find out more about Direct Debit, talk to one of our staff at your local storage centre.
The following Disclaimers and Terms and Conditions apply to each offer as detailed below:
|Offer||Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions|
|First Month Rent Free||Offer available to new customers only. At selected centres and on selected units only. First Month Rent Free applies to first month’s rent only, not available with any other offer. Administration fee (first month) and insurance fees (ongoing) are payable. When taking up the One Month Free when you stay for two months or more offer, the free month is applied for the second month’s rent and is not available with any other offer.|
|Refer a Friend||The maximum discount per successful referral is $50 off your next month’s storage fee. If multiple successful referrals are made by you this discount will be available for successive months in number equal to the number of successful referrals made. This discount is not redeemable in cash or any other form.|
|Declutter for Christmas||Offer available to new customers only. Storage Agreement must be signed and the first month paid between 1 November 2019 to 15 December 2019. Discount is applied to the standard rate as at the date of signing the Storage Agreement. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only available at participating locations, please enquire with staff. Excludes managed wine.|
National Storage Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions, however, in any conflict between an instruction and these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail. By entering into the Competition you are deemed to have read and accepted each of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry for:
- the Competitions are open to all residents of New Zealand who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory or province at the commencement date of the Competition;
- employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter;
- entrants who have previously won one of the Competitions in the 12 months preceding the Competition Period are not eligible to win another Prize; and
- a person who validly enters the competition is an “Entrant”.
- The competitions consist of those games outlined in Schedule A (Competitions), as amended by and added to by the Promoter from time to time.
- The Competition Periods are those periods outlined in Schedule A (“Competition Periods”).
- The Prizes for the Competitions are contained in Schedule A (“Prizes”).
- The winners of the Competitions will be determined on the dates outlined in Schedule A.
- The winner of the Competitions will be determined by the method set out in Schedule A.
- The total potential Prize pool is as set out in Schedule A for each relevant Competition. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner. All Prize values include GST.
- The Entrant acknowledges that the Competitions are games of skill.
- The winners of the Prizes will be notified in writing by e-mail using the contact details given in their entry by 5pm on the date of the Competition. The Promoter may provide winners with further instructions regarding the process that winners must follow to claim their Prize. Winners’ names will be published on the National Storage Facebook page.
- No purchase is required to enter the Competition. By entering into the Competition, Entrants consent to the Promoter promoting the win, and consent to the Promoter collecting their personal information to distribute marketing material via the e-mailing list Entrants join. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- The Organiser and Promoter is National Storage Limited of Level 23 Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, and the phone number is 0800 541 055.
- No Entrant must submit more than one entry in each of the Competitions respectively throughout the relevant Competition Period.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at their absolute discretion, including, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, using the entries for the Promoter’s promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant.
- The Entrant also acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may require it to participate in other promotional activities, such as photo shoots, and agrees to participate in such activities and provide any further consents required by the Promoter for these activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, home address and age) by requiring proof of identity and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may require a copy of such proof for its records. Acceptable forms of identification are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who submits an entry which is incomplete, illegible, damaged, mutilated or forged, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- It is the Entrant’s responsibility to provide correct details and ensure their entry complies with and is received by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected entries whether, without limitation, due to technical disruptions, network congestion, error, omission, alteration, tampering or theft or otherwise.
- The Prizes must be redeemed in full within one week by complying with any instructions contained in the Promoter’s notification. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Prize is not redeemed by this date, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other Prize will be awarded in lieu of the Prize being forfeited. If a Prize is not redeemed by the winner, the winner of the respective game will be re-determined on the date being 1 months after the notification referred to in this clause is given in accordance with the process noted in clause 8 and will be subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the Prize is not available. The Promoter’s decision on the alternative Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to regulatory approval.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website and/or kiosk is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash or as a credit. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Prize is valued in New Zealand dollars. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the Prize value. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize. In the event that a portion of the Prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All Prizes must be taken as offered. The winners acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may determine in its absolute discretion whether a particular design and material are available to be used in the Prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Fair Trading Act or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights or any Term or Condition at any time both during and after the Competition Period does not constitute a waiver of those rights or Terms.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, extend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- This Competition is governed by the laws in force in New Zealand. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each Entrant acknowledges that they are providing their information to National Storage Limited and not to Facebook. Entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition
Method of Determination
Date of Determination
|Hurricanes Ultimate Fan Quiz||12.00pm (AEST) on Thursday 19 April 2018 and will close at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday, 22 July 2018||One (1) Hurricanes Jersey valued at $149.99||The entrant will need to enter their details in the quiz form to go into the draw.||23 July 2018|